I definitely feel better knowing that he is guarding our galaxy
This is such harsh advice until you realize it’s the truth
Harry Potter AND Healthy Food…What could be better?!
“Please never feel pressured to be very thin because we are always photoshopped in every picture that you see.”
…so…. sometimes I take snapchats of my dog and… well… yeah. this happens.
Look at that trooper. Staying strong amongst the dead. I believe in you little guy! 🌹
I want Fox News to be as uncomfortable as possible.
I just tried to change my gender on FB to see what it would say and nothing new came up…. Is this a real thing?
This mentality is perfect
The second one.
Post like these really aggravate me, a wise woman is a woman who does what the fuck she wants and lives her life by her own guidelines to be happy not by silly things like this. I wish someone would try to tell me how to conduct myself ‘to be wise’, i’ll conduct a punch right to their face. Every woman on this planet has a right to live their live how they want whether it’s to be a porn star, a lawyer or a housewife it’s a personal choice and that’s what makes them wise, using their mind to decide what’s best for them, fuck outta here with that bullshit.
So let me get this right. According to this dipshit a “wise woman” is remains silent, submissive, obedient and is sure to know her “place” with men. Toxic fucking shit. A wise fucking woman does not let another person dictate how she should behave and how to conduct herself.
- Safety in unfavorable weather conditions or if it’s night time. You wont slip or fall on the ice or snow and you wont get mugged at night.
- No terrain issues. The belt is smooth and constant. No need to watch your step anywhere.
- Easy hill training if not around hills. You can also pick how steep your hill is.
- Belt on treadmill more forgiving than street - reducing impact on joints
- Can watch tv if you’re at home or the gym. (but be careful, see below)
- Your stride is a little different. In outdoor running, you rely on your hamstrings to push you forward. However with a treadmill, the belt is propelling you which results in your hamstrings not firing as the would in outdoor running.
- You don’t get air resistance indoors. Air resistance makes it a little harder/more challenging.
- If you’re planning on competing in a race, race conditions are best and I don’t know any races that are on treadmillls ;)
- Boredom. You can run anywhere with any scenery and can zone out with the pitter patter of your little feet outside. (or your music) Find something new everyday!
- Watching TV on the treadmill can cause you to trip, go off balance, not work as hard, etc.
- Outdoor running is more functional in daily activities. It prepares your for real life. Your stride and posture is different on a treadmill. Outside, you walk/run how you would otherwise.
- People tend to hold onto the front or sides with a treadmill. This screws up your posture like no other. Stand up straight!!!
- Studies show a greater feeling of accomplishment when running outside.
So they both have their good points and bad points, but if you need to run on the treadmill because of weather conditions, go for it.