- Healthy prepackaged meals or meal preparation yourself (latter is the better).
- Getting fruits and veggies that don’t need to be refrigerated.
- If you do have a mini fridge, get the essential veggies (spinach, leafy greens, other stuff that must be refrigerated).
- If you go out, decide what you want before you go so you wont spend time looking over the menu and getting even hungrier and eventually getting something unhealthy because the picture looked good.
- Snacks. Keeps snacks in your bag for those times you get the munchies. Maybe carrots and hummus. Or celery and peanut butter. Or an apple. Etc.
- Don’t go out for lunch everyday with your friends. This will (or might already be) a usual for you. Most college student have a tendency to go out every day for lunch because they’re already out on campus and it’s easier. Bring meals and find something else to do with friends. Bowling. Running. Game night. Etc.
- Use food and fuel, not coffee. Eat something, don’t drink your energy. Drinking coffee or energy drinks adds a lot of sugar (unless you drink coffee black) but people who drink coffee or and energy drink for breakfast tend to not eat breakfast (or dinner eh college students?) and crash soon afterwards. You’re also lacking in nutrients when you opt out of breakfast or any other meal. Eat your energy
- Assuming you’re 21, be the DD. Alcohol has a lot of hidden calories and sugars. Be safe and healthy. Don’t drink…… often.
- Get yourself into a routine. It’s harder to grab something unhealthy on the run when you know exactly where you’re going to be at all times, what you’re going to eat today and when you’re going to eat it. Plus it helps you with being organized with your life and in turn helps with grades and sanity…. trust me hahah
Weight should be like virginity.
Once you lose it you can’t get it back.
Ohhhh. I thought you were gonna say “Weight should be like virginity: a societal ideal by which we shouldn’t measure our personal worth.”
B A M
Just keep running! Don’t stop!
I’m reblogging this again because I want to add that images like this are literally 100% the only reason I feel better about my body. Because when I’m having a shitty body image day, I look in the mirror and I remember that there are people who think bodies like mine are beautiful and lovely and sexy and I give myself permission to love myself even though my body is rarely reflected in mainstream media.
They are all beautiful and sexy as hell.
Starting 2014 off right 😘🎉❤️ @da_jenks
Well, he was sorta asking for it, dressing in such flammable clothing.
if he didnt want to get set on fire, he should have stayed indoors
He must have been drinking alcohol. That stuff is flammable. Of course it was going to happen when booze was involved.
I bet he acted like he wanted to be set on fire. I mean can you blame someone for doing it if he was acting like that? Boys will be boys…
My love for this post »»»»>
This is fucking perfect.
TRYING TO LIVE A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE?
How to Start a Healthier Lifestyle
EATING AND RECIPES
An Obscene Amount of Health Food Porn
Kickin’ Healthy Meal Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
How to Eat Well With Zero Cash
Before and After Workout Snack Ideas
Super 8-Step Salad Wraps
Not-Quite-Unnecessary Raving about Broccoli Slaw
Foods that Cause Bloating
Eat Breakfast, Here’s Why
Making Conscious Health Choices: Who Decides?
Not eating enough…but not hungry either?
OATMEAL MANIA SWEEPS THE NATION
Sunshine Oatmeal Recipe
Oatmeal Porn from The Pea Pod
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie-In-A-Bowl
An Overwhelming Amount of Oatmeal Recipes
AVOIDING EATING DISORDERS
The Minnesota Starvation Study
Why Starving Seems to Work
Stop the ED Hate
How Bulimia Affects Your Body
“The Binge” and Why You Should Eat When You’re Hungry
What to do After a Binge
What is Intuitive Eating?
WEIGHT LOSS & EXERCISE
How to Determine Your Ideal Weight
How to Overcome A Plateau
Why You Aren’t Losing Weight
How to Burn Fat Fastest
How to Start Running [Couch to 5k]
How to Tone [Insert Body Area]
Building Lean Muscle vs. Bulky Muscle
But I Don’t Want to Get Bulky!
Yoga: The Basics and How to Get Started
77 Reasons To Do Yoga
YouTube Yoga for Beginners
My [Personal] Favorite YouTube Yoga Routine
Body Type/Frame Size Calculator
Ideal Weight Calculator
How Much Weight You Can Lose By Prom/Summer/Your Wedding/This Thursday/Tonight
I appreciate you and all of your life choices.
Damn this is good
Call him single