Average size mannequin with average size woman.
The problem, in one picture.
Wow, I love this so much.
Everybody’s body is different. You’ve got to give it time. There are any variables that could be going into this. Are you eating clean? HOW do you workout? (see FAQ for altering body composition) How often are you eating? Are you eating enough? Where’s your metabolism? etc.
And my most favorite - How are you measuring results? That number on your scale? Don’t mean a thing. Try actual measurements (neck, chest, arms, waist, hips, thigh, calf, etc). Pictures are another great one. You may not see your physical results personally. People tend to not notice gradual changes in themselves. Pictures and measurements are the best way to see this.
this is actually legit
I kind of wish I could print this out.
THIS IS GOLD
Not everything that glitters is gold… thats just color on your computer :P
Weight usually doesn’t mean shit. It’s a number that doesn’t take muscle or water into account. Did you take measurements, Body fat percentage or pictures? Those are the real ways to find out if you’re getting results. You see your body every day. It’s hard to tell if you’re changing when you see it all the time and it’s gradual. For example, my friends thing my hair got SOOOOOOOOO long but to me, it just feels like my regular hair I’ve had for ages. Doesn’t feel any longer than it used to because I’m with my hair everyday and I’m used to the gradual change of it all.
Also are you working out correctly? (see FAQ for altering body composition). If you’re just running on the treadmill for an hour, it may take longer for you to see results. Lifting s going to get you better and faster results and trust me you wont bulk up, that’s a common myth.
Good luck, love!! :)
How can one person be so inspiring and so freakin scary at the same time?
Jillian Michaels is not inspiring. She’s a bully. She humiliates people into working out when they are injured. She encourages unhealthy weight loss—in the world of TBL, losing 3 pounds in a week is a failure. In the real world, you shouldn’t lose more than that in a week because that much of a calorie deficit isn’t good for your body.
This show shouldn’t even be on the air. There are so many things wrong with it. It’s wrong that people are being influenced to think that they should adhere to such unrealistic weight loss expectations that, in the end, ruin a person’s health and mindset towards what it means to be healthy.
On holiday? No gym? In a dorm room? Not much time?
These are easy workouts to do inside your room.
- Squat lunge, alternating legs
- Elevated push up, mountain climb
- Back & forth pike with Push up
- Split squat
- Sprint on the spot
- Elbow to Knee crunch
Do each for 1 minute, 3 sets.
This is how losing weight feels.
THAT COMMENT - I HAVE HOPE NOW!
(Source: , via itzzjustadifferentlife)
1. I’m very sick right now but that’s okay because I get to sit and listen to this wonderful Southern California storm XD
2. Elephants are my favorite animal!
3. I get bored really easily. I hate sitting and watching tv all the time. In fact, I don’t even have cable.
4. I love the smell of bleach after I’ve cleaned, Marlboro lights because they remind me of my dad when I was a kid (he’s quit since and I’m very proud that he’s been smoke free for a few years now!) and the inside of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
5. I confess that I haven’t been eating healthy or exercising for the past week. I’m human and I’m ok with that.